Main duties and job description:
Deliver regular and effective translation services to Khan Bank Head Office operational units in line with the bank’s policies and procedures; provide high quality translation within deadlines; comply with code of business conduct, labor contract and labor safety standards; and protect confidentiality of the bank’s information.
- Holds bachelor degree in English language or linguistics;
- Has at least 2 years of experience working as an English translator;
- Possesses professional skill for English – Mongolian, Mongolian – English verbal and written translation;
- Has excellent knowledge of English and Mongolian language grammar and writing style;
- Keeps positive and right attitude, maintains integrity and fairness, and adheres to ethical norms
- Capable of prompt and productive completion of assigned task; able to handle heavy workload;
- Possesses good interpersonal and time management skills; and
- Previous working experience in business or banking industry will be an advantage.
Candidates meeting the above requirements, who are interested in working for Mongolian bank with widest branch network, can apply online via www.khanbank.com not later than March 30, 2018. (To fill out a paper form, please visit Khan Bank Tower in person to get an application form). You can also send us your CV to email@example.com .
Please attach soft file of the following documents when applying online:
- Copy of diplomas
- Copy of national ID
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submitted documents shall not be returned.
Human Resource Management Department, Khan Bank
Address: Khan Bank Tower, Chinggis Avenue -6, Stadium Orgil -1, Khan-Uul district,
Ulaanbaatar 17010, Mongolia